Work has been brutal lately and I barely get a day off, so the idea of dropping my Panamera at a garage and losing it for two days is stressing me out more than the actual service cost. The dealer wants it for three days minimum and won't do weekends, which is useless for me. I'm in Al Nahda so I've been looking for quick Porsche servicing near Al Nahda that might do same day work or at least let me book early morning and collect by evening. Has anyone managed to get a major service turned around in a single day around here or is that just not realistic with these cars? Also do any of these places offer pickup and drop off because that would honestly solve everything for me. Not looking for shortcuts on quality, just something that fits around a job that doesn't let me breathe.