So I took my Defender out to Liwa for a weekend camping trip with some friends, and everything was going perfectly until we were heading back late Sunday night and the car suddenly started losing power on the highway, then the check engine light flashed and the whole thing just went into limp mode leaving me stranded on the side of the road at like 2 in the morning which was genuinely terrifying because it was pitch black and we had no cell signal for a good while. We eventually got a tow truck to come get us but it took forever and the whole experience was just exhausting, especially since I had work the next morning and ended up having to take an unplanned day off to deal with the car. The car is now sitting at my place and I need to figure out where to take it for diagnosis, but the problem is my work schedule is absolutely insane right now and I barely have time to breathe, let alone drop the car off during normal business hours and coordinate with a garage that closes at 6 PM. I've been thinking that I really need to find a place that understands some of us have non-standard schedules and can actually accommodate that, because waiting around for the weekend to deal with car issues is just not practical when you're as busy as I am. Does anyone know of a 24/7 Land Rover Workshop in Abu Dhabi that could take a look at my Defender and figure out what went wrong, ideally somewhere that actually knows these cars and won't just keep it for days on end without giving me any updates? I really need to get this sorted quickly because the Defender is my daily driver and I can't keep borrowing my wife's car forever.