I'm really torn on this whole ceramic coating thing and I'm hoping some of you can help me make up my mind before I drop a decent chunk of money on something I might regret. I've got a 2019 Mercedes E-Class that I use for pretty much everything – commuting to work, school runs with the kids, weekend trips, the whole lot – and I've been thinking about getting it properly protected because the paint is starting to show its age after a couple of years of daily use and harsh desert conditions. I've read so many conflicting opinions online that I honestly don't know what to believe anymore – some people swear by ceramic coatings and say it's the best thing they've ever done for their car, while others say it's massively overhyped and you're better off just using a good wax or sealant and saving your money. I'm not the kind of person who spends hours washing their car every weekend, so the appeal of something that makes it easier to clean and keeps the car looking good for longer is definitely there, but I also don't want to pay thousands of dirhams for something that doesn't actually deliver on its promises. I was doing some research the other day and came across a detailed breakdown of the different options and what each one actually does, which I found through https://exoticcarcare.ae/mercedes-detailing-abu-dhabi/, and it helped clarify some of the confusion but I'm still not 100% sure if it's the right move for my situation. I guess what I'm really asking is whether anyone here has had ceramic coating done on a car that gets used every day, and whether you felt it was genuinely worth the investment or whether you wish you'd just stuck with regular waxing. I'm particularly interested in whether it actually protects against the kind of fine scratches and swirl marks that seem to be inevitable with daily driving, or whether it's more about the hydrophobic properties and ease of cleaning. Any honest experiences from people who've actually had it done would be massively helpful because right now I'm going round in circles and I need someone to help me make a decision one way or the other.